Dr. Lisa Nagy was an emergency room doctor in Los Angeles when she developed muscle weekness, anxiety
and stress intolerance. She was confused, depressed and unable to work.
She had reactions to flourescent lights and perfumes. Her body weight
and I.Q. dropped considerably.
"I was like the walking dead," she reflected.
Dr. Nagy moved out of her house and stopped working. For two years, she sought a diagnosis. At one point, she was put in a psychiatric ward. A doctor in Texas told her she has environmental illness, which was a result of mold poisoning triggering sensitivities to chemicals.
"I lived in a
bubble for three years," she said. "No cities, no stores, no hotels, no
airplanes." She still must avoid hand lotions, walking in the woods and wood stove fumes to prevent an increase in symptoms.
Dr. Lisa Nagy now guides patients with CS/EI so they can get more out of life.
The information contained in these topics is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. It is provided for educational purposes only. You assume full responsibility for how you choose to use this information. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or discontinuing an existing treatment. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Nothing contained in these topics is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment.